ThirdQuarter (Skills Connect Inc.) collects personal information from you with your permission and distributes that information upon your consent to help you connect with employers and other job seekers with similar interests. This policy describes how information is collected and distributed and your choices with respect to your personal information.
• If the Individual registrant agrees, we collect year of birth and gender information for only statistical purposes only.
• When you register for the Web Site, you will be asked to provide ThirdQuarter.ca with certain information including, without limitation, a valid email address, an address and phone number. This information is collected only for use in preparing contact information to be sent to firms and organizations. ThirdQuarter does not disclose to third parties any information contained in your registration application.
• ThirdQuarter does not disclose individuals' information to firms and organization unless that individual chooses to do so by indicating their interest and applying for a post position.
• Information you post in public areas of the site or placed in the searchable Resume database will be accessed, used, and stored by others around the world. We strive to provide a safe, secure environment by attempting to limit access to our database to legitimate users, but cannot guarantee that unauthorized parties will not gain access.
• Information of a personal nature will not be disclosed to others, unless you consented.
• Information provided by organizations and firms for purposes of seeking individuals for positions will be deemed to be of a public nature and in the public domain. It is the users' responsibility to protect commercially private or sensitive information.
• You may review, correct, or delete your personal information at any time. Simply log into your account, go to your account profile, and make the necessary changes. We will delete your personal information, but will retain logs, demographic and statistical information about you and keep an archival copy of your information in an anonymized form.
This policy is prominently posted on our Website. We do reserve the right to make changes to this policy from time to time without notice, but this will not affect our commitment to follow the policy in place at the time we receive personal information.
ThirdQuarter has a large online community of people with an interest in human capital, HR, job searches and the business of recruitment.
ThirdQuarter.ca takes how we engage and communicate with our supporters very seriously. We only email people who have opted-in to our communications by participating in one of our campaigns or events, by voluntarily registering online or by subscribing.
We consider ourselves leaders in responsible email practices, and therefore take the following steps:
We make unsubscribing from our communications swift and easy by including a clear unsubscribe link at the bottom of emails and responding promptly when people email hireperspectivethirdquarter.ca with unsubscribe requests.
We run regular scripts and queries to ensure 100% of our list have opted-in through one of our campaigns or events.The goal of the scripts and queries is to delete anyone who could have been accidentally added to our list due tohuman error, or somehow added by a cyber-criminal or hacker.
We aim to be fully compliant with the CRTC’s anti-spam regulation and follow all rules for compliance that this entails.
We do regular technical reviews for usability to ensure it is easy for supporters remove themselves from our lists.